Available on Request
Our client is a leading international Software and Services organisation which is leading the way in implementing innovations that are modernising and improving regulation and reporting across industry. As part of strategic growth, we are now looking for a dynamic, customer-oriented Project Manager to join the Professional Services team. The role will have an active involvement with customers and projects from day one and it will suit Project Managers with at least two years of experience in delivery of software projects.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Manage a portfolio of customer engagements from kick-off to close.
- Develop and maintain ongoing customer relationships.
- Act as the primary point of contact for customers throughout engagements.
- Actively manage expectations throughout engagement delivery.
- Ensure engagements are delivered to a high level of customer satisfaction, meeting agreed contractual requirements.
- Schedule project resources to ensure high quality, on time delivery.
- Manage the financial aspects of engagements in line with project P&L.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of methods, processes and deliverables.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Two of more years experience in managing customer-facing software deployment projects.
- A strong understanding of project methodologies and processes.
- The desire and ability to learn quickly and apply complex new technologies.
- A high attention to detail and a desire to deliver high quality work.
- A passion for customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong academic qualifications
- Financial industry knowledge would be an advantage
- Prince2 training and exposure to Agile delivery methods would be ideal.
Our client is a leading international Software and Services organisation which is leading the way in modernising and improving regulation and reporting across industry. The company partners with some of the largest solution^providers in the world to deliver projects and services to government agencies, banks, insurance firms, consultancies, etc, and it's technology is changing the face of financial reporting from paper-based to computer controlled, straight through processing.
Full information including briefing pack and job specification is available, please contact for details.
Please quote reference 00001642 when contacting us.
- Colin Savage