Service Account Manager
Available on Request
Our client is a leading international Software and Services organisation which is leading the way in implementing innovations that are modernising and improving regulation and reporting across industry. As part of strategic growth, we are now seeking^dynamic Service Account Manager to join the Professional Services team. You will play a key role in a growing business and the role will suit candidates with experience of working within a software vendor to build client relationships, support sales^bids and grow business within existing accounts.
As part of the client-facing Professional Services group you will be responsible for account development activities, including:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with a small group of high value clients and partners.
- Creating a strong sales pipeline by identifying, qualifying, developing and closing new opportunities.
- Planning and managing the creation and delivery of proposals, coordinating input from all teams.
- Presenting solutions to clients, ensuring the value is understood.
- Producing estimates and quotes.
- Tracking and reporting sales pipeline activity/progress.
Collaborating with the Sales Team to position CoreFiling Professional Services and provide^input to bids / RFP responses.
Supporting the Sales Team with the handover of key contracts into Professional Services.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3 or more years of experience in customer-facing account development experience, ideally^gained in software product organisations.
- Familiar with selling solutions that include both services and products.
- Ambitious, highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Team player capable of working to get the best from teams across the organisation.
- Exceptional communicator, confident with senior level face to face discussions and presentations.
- Highly organised, comfortable with managing a portfolio of customer requirements.
- Knowledge of financial markets would be an advantage
Our client is a leading international Software and Services organisation which is leading the way in modernising and improving regulation and reporting across industry. The company partners with some of the largest solution providers in^the world to deliver projects and services to government agencies, banks, insurance firms, consultancies, etc, and it's technology is changing the face of financial reporting from paper-based to computer controlled, straight through processing.
Full information including briefing pack and job specification is available, please contact for details.
Please quote reference 00001641 when contacting us.
- Colin Savage