Pre-Sales Consultant / Technical Account Manager
Available on Request
Our client is growing fast, and to support their sales operations in EMEA, they are looking for exceptional pre-sales individuals to join their growing team; individuals that want to make a difference, want to be part of an exciting and growing company where 'nothing is written in stone'.
If you have that special mix of DNA that makes an exceptional TAM - the blend of great business savvy and technical prowess - then you are a match made in heaven!
With the swift adoption of their application performance management (APM) tooling among enterprise customers, New Relic is showing that large organizations are ready for SaaS APM solutions.
Working with the Enterprise Sales organization, you will use your technical expertise and business acumen to ensure our high-value customers are able to grow their business by leveraging the full scope of New Relic's product suite. You will champion New Relic's strategic direction and vision, as well as promote and advocate new product direction on behalf of your customers. Are you ready to be part of this extraordinary story?
To make a personal impact on a company that is changing the way the world uses software? The successful candidate will be adept at ensuring customer adoption and upgrades, and will have outstanding relationship building skills. S/he will have experience solving technical problems real-time, and will be a trusted advisor and solution architect.
- Support the Enterprise Sales team with opportunity qualification, demonstrations, Proof of Concept presentations (POC), RFP responses & business justification in a presales capacity
- Oversee the adoption, optimization, and integration of New Relic's products within customers' business infrastructure
- Work closely with Sales to identify revenue opportunities through the upsell of new services and contract renewals
- Evangelize new product features & provide customer feedback to New Relic product management and engineering^groups
- Assist the Customer Success team in the post-sales technical process: installation, deployment, training, technical check-ups, and escalation management
- Ensure timely resolution of customer issues by coordinating support responses
- Maintain a deep understanding of the customer's business as well as their technical environment
Must have skills and experience:
- 5 years + of presales experience with the high tech industry
- Strong technical background and sales/customer orientation
- Specific experience in Application Performance Management (APM) concepts
- Development experience in one or more of the following languages - Java, .Net, Ruby, C, Python
- Clear understanding of network & system management solutions
- Background in mobile device platforms & architectures (IOS & Android)
- Firm understanding of OO concepts
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills
- Excellent communication, critical thinking & analytical skills
- Bachelors degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalenta
Full information including briefing pack and job specification is available, please contact for details.
Please quote reference 00001640 when contacting us.
- Debbie Maslen