Pre-Sales Consultant / Solution Architec
Available on Request
Our client is an exciting early-stage software organsation and this will be the first Pre-sales position in France and a very important part of the EMEA business. The successful candidate will play a key role in working with major customers and will^identify customer needs, provide technical expertise and map value propositions in order to drive technical acceptance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identify customer needs and map to appropriate solutions.
- Convey value propositions to customers in order to drive towards technical acceptance.
- Drive success in the sales process through delivering presentations and thorough follow-up.
- Pre- and Post-Sales technical account ownership, including assisting customers with tuning^their applications to achieve maximum performance and scalability.
A background in modern data technology such as NoSQL/Hadoop would be an advantage, as would experience in Big Data / Analytics. Previous experience in Development positions or working with Development teams would be ideal.
The Pre-sales Consultant role requires an experienced individual with a strong technical foundation as well as a proven track record of success with customers in a Pre-sales and/or Architect capacity.^
- A background/knowledge in modern data technology such as NoSQL/Hadoop and areas such as Big Data/Analytics would be ideal.
- Previous experience in Software Development or in working with Development teams as part of a sales process would be^an advantage.
- An excellent track record in Pre-sales and working with Enterprise customers
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to present a strong message to both a business and technical audience
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong experience in Enterprise Architecture / Solution Architecture
Our client is a dynamic leader in one of the hottest areas of the IT industry and it is set for significant growth. It already has a very strong presence in EMEA and^it is in a very exciting phase of its development.
Full information including briefing pack and job specification is available, please contact for details.
Please quote reference 00001639 when contacting us.
- Colin Savage
- +44 (0) 1444 449100
- +44 (0) 1444 449111