Senior Pre-Sales Consultant - Pre-IPO / Start-up
Available on Request
Our client is a dynamic, early-stage success story and a leader in one of the most exciting growth areas in the Software industry. The company has significant funding and it is now looking to rapidly develop its business in EMEA - the UK will be a key region and this role will be a very important part of the initial team.
The successful candidate will play a key role in working with major customers and will identify customer needs, provide technical expertise and map value propositions in order to drive technical acceptance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identify customer needs and map to appropriate solutions.
- Convey value propositions to customers in order to drive towards technical acceptance.
- Drive success in the sales process through delivering presentations and thorough follow-up.
- Pre- and Post-Sales technical account ownership, including assisting customers with tuning their applications to achieve maximum performance and scalability.
Knowledge of modern data technology such as NoSQL/Hadoop would be an advantage and past experience in Development positions or working with Development teams would be ideal.
The Pre-sales Consultant role requires an experienced individual with a strong technical foundation as well as a proven track record of success with customers in a Pre-sales and/or Architect capacity.
- A background/knowledge in areas such as NoSQL/Hadoop, Big Data, Analytics would be ideal.
- Previous experience in Software Development or in working with Development teams as part of a sales process would be an advantage.
- An excellent track record in Pre-sales and working with Enterprise customers
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to present a strong message to both a business and technical audience
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong experience in Enterprise Architecture / Solution Architecture
Our client is a dynamic US Software company which is in its initial stages of growth^into EMEA. It will play a key role in some of the hottest areas of the IT industry and it is set for significant growth. It already has customers in EMEA and it is in a very exciting phase of its development. The company has a very experienced management team which has built other highly successful global software companies.
Full information including briefing pack and job specification is available, please contact for details.
Please quote reference 00001638 when contacting us.
- Colin Savage
- +44 (0) 1444 449100
- +44 (0) 1444 449111