Territory Man / Inside Sales - Pre-IPO
Available on Request
Our client is a dynamic, early-stage success story and a leader in one of the most exciting growth areas in the Software industry. The company has significant funding and it is now looking to rapidly develop its business in EMEA - the UK will be a key part of this and we are now seeking one of the first sales people for this region.
We are looking for a successful territory Manager / Inside Sales person with a track record of building successful business with corporate customers. You will be^responsible for establishing opportunities and building relationships with key prospects and for developing a successful business through winning key deals in this area. You will be part of an EMEA Sales team based in the UK and you will work closely with a dedicated files sales team in the UK.
Our client already has established customers in EMEA and you should have the drive and passion necessary to build on a successful sales operation in the UK.
Background/experience in Enterprise Software is essential and experience in areas such as Open Source, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Data Integration would be ideal.
You will be a very important part of the sales organisation, working alongside the field sales team to target^new corporate customers. You will follow-up on inbound leads, research new prospects, make oubound calls and have contact with key decision makers at target accounts to close opportunities.
- Ideally you will already be in an Internal Sales role^in the Enterprise Software sector where you are developing business in the UK.
- 3+ years of experience in Enterprise Software and/or Services sales
- Experience in areas such as Open Source, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Data^Integration would be ideal. - - You will have the desire/potential to progress your sales career in Enterprise Software and a strong aptitude for enterprise sales and excellent business acumen.
- Strong work ethic, ability to adapt and develop in^a high-growth environment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to generate pipeline and close sales
Our client is a dynamic US Software company which is in its initial stages of growth into EMEA. It will play a key role^in some of the hottest areas of the IT industry and it is set for significant growth. It already has customers in EMEA and it is in a very exciting phase of its development. The company has a very experienced management team which has built other highly successful global software companies.
Full information including briefing pack and job specification is available, please contact for details.
Please quote reference 00001637 when contacting us.
- Colin Savage
- +44 (0) 1444 449100
- +44 (0) 1444 449111