Sales Manager - Start-up/pre-IPO
Available on Request
Our client is already a success story and has received substantial funding. There is now a major opportunity for growth and this role will be one of the initial sales team in EMEA. The company has a very strong management team and it is already experiencing significant success and interest from customers across the EMEA region.
We are now looking for a dynamic sales person with a track record in start-ups in the UK. You will be responsible for developing the UK and driving business with enterprise customers in some very exciting growth areas for the business.
You should have the drive and passion necessary to build a successful sales organisation. Background/experience in areas such as Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Data Integration would be an advantage but not essential.
You will need to be an established and successful enterprise sales person with a track record in early-stage software businesses in the UK market.
You will need:
- Experience & passion - a successful track record in building new business in the Enterprise Software industry
- High energy levels, motivation to succeed; adaptable in a very fast-paced environment
- Proven sales track record
- Focus, influence and negotiation skills
- A background/knowledge in areas such as Business Intelligence, Analytics, Integration would be ideal but not essential.
Our client is a dynamic early-stage software company which has had substantial funding and is already seen as a leader in some key growth markets. The management team has proven experience in taking companies through significnt growth and the business is set for major success.
Full information including briefing pack and job specification is available, please contact for details.
Please quote reference 00001636 when contacting us.
- Colin Savage
- +44 (0) 1444 449100
- +44 (0) 1444 449111