Pre Sales Consultant
Available on Request
Our client is a leading international Software and Services organisation which is leading the way in implementing innovations that are modernising and improving regulation and reporting across the global financial industry.
As a Pre-Sales Consultant you will support the sales team through its consultative sales process and, as a core member of the team, you will be vital in ensuring that the value to customers is maximised. Pre-sales interaction with customers is typically at a senior level^where there is a need to gather requirements and express the the value that solutions can bring to their organisation.
The broad responsibility of the role is to secure the technical win for sales opportunities and responsibilities include:
-^Technically qualify opportunities.
- Discover where value can be added to the client beyond initial requirements.
- Define the best solution for the customer.
- Explain solutions in discussions, demonstrations and presentations to senior business and technical audiences.
- Coordinate specialist input from other teams.
- Accurately size and price complex solutions for the sales team.
- Become an expert in the application of the company's technology to solve the challenges of modern business reporting requirements
- Previous pre-sales experience within complex solutions.
- Experience in XML would be an advantage
- Relevant domain knowledge in one or more of the following: reporting, compliance, investment banking, risk management, or accounting.
- Able to understand and describe enterprise software solutions.
- Able to present technical information at different levels for different audiences.
- Solution rather than product oriented.
Our client is a leading international Software and Services organisation which is leading the way in modernising and improving regulation and reporting across the global financial industry. The company partners with some of the largest solution providers in the world to deliver projects and services to government agencies, banks, insurance firms, consultancies, etc, and it's technology is changing the face of financial reporting from paper-based to computer controlled, straight through processing.
Full information including briefing pack and job specification is available, please contact for details.
Please quote reference 00001635 when contacting us.
- Colin Savage
- +44 (0) 1444 449100
- +44 (0) 1444 449111