Available On Request
Our client is a well-funded, exciting early-stage Software company. As a Developer Evangelist you will inspire and equip developers to change the way the world communicates and you will be responsible for supportng local, national, and international^developer communities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating technical content for blogs and other channels to show developers how to implement specific solutions or use new technologies.
- Organizing and supporting local, national, and^international developer events.
- Speaking and sharing expertise at user groups and conferences.
- Educating and empowering developers, including giving technical workshops.
- Writing production-quality code and contributing to open source libraries and projects.
- Building partnerships with individuals and companies that serve the same communities.
- Gathering and socializing product feedback to inform engineering, sales, and marketing decision making.
- Supporting developers wherever they are, on forums, social media, etc.
The Developer Evangelist should be a software development professional with a track record of delivering web and/or mobile applications. Strong communications skills are also essential. Other qualities will include:
- Leadership experience in developer communities.
- Strong technical writing skills demonstrated via blog posts and other written work.
- Strong engineering skills with a finger on the pulse of current development technologies.
- Social skills - able to build relationships and generate trust/empathy.
- Public speaking experience is needed to inspire developers - you will need to deliver effective presentations.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Entrepreneurial thinking.
Our client is recognized amongst the fastest growing and most in demand start-ups. The company has raised significant funding from leading venture investors and it is set for major growth. It is a very exciting time to join and play an important^part in the future growth of the business.
Further Information including full briefing pack and job specification is available, please contact for details.
Please quote reference 00001634 when contacting us.
- Colin Savage
- +44 (0) 1444 449100
- +44 (0) 1444 449111