Director Of Product Marketing
UK - Flexible
Available on Request
Our client is a global leader in the Software industry and this role will be Director of Product Marketing with a particular emphasis on it's market leading Big Data products. This is a global role and it will have a market focus on the Internet of Things (although experience in this area is not essential).
The role will build marketing and sales collateral, working closely with sales, field marketing and product teams on global marketing programs. It will also work with partners on building^joint value propositions, with customers on producing case studies and with Analysts. You will need to understand the competitive landscape and contribute to key areas such as product strategy, marketing events, etc.
This is a global role and you must be prepared to travel in Europe, US and occasionally Asia, as required.
- 5+ years in business to business, Enterprise Software Product Marketing or Product Management.
- Excellent communication skills with peers, management and cross-functional teams.
- Strong presentation and public speaking abilities.
- Ability to understand technical topics and translate these into business value and benefits.
- Team player with experience in a fast moving, international role
- Ability to^influence at senior levels
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of delivering projects on time
Our client is a highly successful global Software organisation with an excellent reputation and a very strong leadership team. This is key^hire and an outstanding opportunity to be part of the company's future global development.
Full information including briefing pack and job specification is available, please contact for details.
Please quote reference 00001633 when contacting us.
- Colin Savage
- +44 (0) 1444 449100
- +44 (0) 1444 449111