Formed in 1995 by people from the IT industry, our experience gives us a unique understanding of the markets in which we operate, the varying roles, and the impact each has on our clients’ business.
Our senior consultants are very talented and have extensive experience gained from working for and with leading organisations across the Technology, Media & Telecom industries. These markets are constantly evolving, expanding and converging and we pride ourselves on our knowledge and expertise in these areas.
We have specialist teams focusing on the following areas within the Global Technology, Communications & Media sectors, including, but not limited to:-
- ERP, CRM, HCM, BPM, BPE, SOA, Middleware, Automation Software, BSM, APM, Asset Management, Helpdesk, Desktop Management, Application Integration, Business Intelligence (BI), Supply Chain etc
CLOUD COMPUTING & STORAGE
- Virtualization, Storage, Desktop Management, Saas, Paas, Data Replication, Backup, Network-Attached Storage (NAS) and Storage-Attached Networks (Sans), Email Archiving
- Key technologies around VMware, Citrix and Microsoft etc
- Intrusion Detection, Bio-Metrics, PKI, Single Sign-On, Authentication, Data Security, Fraud Prevention, Malware etc
NETWORKING AND TELCO
- Telcos, ISP’s, Lans, Wans, Network Operators, Carriers, Service Providers, Cellular Data, Billing Soltuions, Identity Management and Network Management to Wireless and VOIP etc
STARTUPS AND EMERGING MARKETS
- Venture Capitalists, Incubators and Investors In Start-Ups. Many of our clients are US or Israeli start-ups wishing to establish a presence in Europe and require assistance with sourcing the first person in country and on going sales and support teams
IT SERVICE & WHITE LABEL
- System Integration, Infrastructure and Application Management Outsourcing, Managed Services and IT Consulting
- White Label Software, API’s, Saas Platforms, e-Commerce
Back to top